Fire and Ice won the 2003/2004 Donner Prize for Best Public Policy Book by a Canadian, praised as “an outstanding book that addresses a critical issue underlying many current policy arguments.” It was also selected by the Literary Review of Canada as one of the hundred most important books ever published in Canada.
- Reflections on Indigenous Research and Engagement
- A new employee recently asked about our competitors
- How to make money work in more ways than one & the climate concerned Canadian
- Has there been a loss of confidence during the COVID pandemic? Not among most Canadians
- Letting People do What They Do Best