Adherence to CRIC Standards
Environics Research Compliance with Canadian and Global Research Best Practices
Environics Research is an Accredited Agency member of the Canadian Research Insights Council (CRIC) which is the governing body which sets standards for the research industry in Canada. We are also a member of ESOMAR, the global standard setting body for research.
This is to certify that Environics Research:
- Complies with the standards of CRIC which is the national standards body and submits to random independent audits of our standards compliance https://canadianresearchinsightscouncil.ca/standards/
- Conducts research in a manner consistent with the standards of ESOMAR which is the global standards body https://www.esomar.org/what-we-do/code-guidelines
- Conducts research in a manner consistent with the ISO 20252:2019 standard which is relevant to our research activities.
As part of our standards at the firm, we support the CRIC Pledge to Canadians.
CRIC Pledge to Canadians
Your voice counts! By participating in marketing, social and public opinion research, your opinions help influence the things that matter most to you. This includes government policies and programs and the development of products and services that better meet your needs. We recognize that your continued participation and willingness to share your opinions is based on trust and respect. When you participate in research offered by our firm or any company that is a member of the Canadian Research Insights Council (CRIC), you can expect that:
- Your personal information and identity will be kept confidential.
- You will never be sold anything or asked for money.
- You will never be pressured or influenced on how to answer any questions.
- Your decision to not participate or to discontinue your participation will be respected.
- You will be provided with details of any compensation offered for your participation if applicable.
- You can verify that research you are invited to participate in is legitimate using CRIC’s Research Verification Service. A CRIC Research Verification Service code will either be provided in the invitation or upon request.
- You will be informed of the name of the research company and the purpose of the research.
- You will be given the approximate time required to participate in the research.
- You will be informed in advance if the interview will be recorded or if additional information such as your location will be collected and of the purpose for collecting that information.
- You will be contacted at reasonable times and, where possible, you will be offered to be recontacted at a time that is more convenient.
We welcome your feedback on our research. Feedback on any CRIC member company can be provided through the CRIC Research Verification Service.
366 Adelaide Street West
Suite 101, Toronto, ON
Canada M5V 1R9
416 920 9010
116 Albert St
Suite 300, Ottawa, ON
Canada K1P 5G3
613 230 5089
421 7th Ave SW
Suite 3000, Calgary, AB
Canada T2P 4K9
403 613 5735