Digital Marketing Intern – Environics Research
Environics Research is offering a three month, paid, full-time internship for a driven and enthusiastic candidate who wants to start their career in digital marketing.
Please Note: This is a summer internship and is intended for current students enrolled in a related BS or master’s degree or those who have just graduated. The start date for this position is June 2022. The position will be remote, but initial onboarding will take place in our office and is encouraged.
Environics delivers evidence-based solutions to clients working in a range of sectors and industries. Our team is drawn from a number of disciplines—from business and marketing to sociology and urban affairs. This mix makes Environics a creative and intellectually vibrant research consultancy, where methodological rigour and unrivaled analytical capabilities come together. Our experience, our people, and our sophisticated tool kit help our clients get answers to their most important questions. As a company, we value and invest in developing our people, and embrace a flexible and autonomous work culture.
Hear from our current team members why they choose to invest and develop their careers at Environics: https://environics.ca/about-us/join-our-team/
About the Team – Market Strategy
The position will have an internal focus, promoting the work of our various teams while also enhancing the Environics brand and company culture across multiple touch points.
The successful candidate will work directly with the marketing manager on multiple initiatives, reporting directly to our President & CEO. Working directly with teams dedicated to Health & Wellness, Public Affairs, Financial Services, Market Strategies and Digital Services, this role is dynamic with many opportunities to learn and hone valuable skills. The team also has an internal designer, along with external copywriters, videographers, and developers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a nimble team with lots of room to learn, but also a place to bring ideas and have them heard.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and curious marketing intern to join our Environics family and provide creative ideas to help achieve our various marketing goals. You will collaborate directly with our marketing manager in all stages of promotional campaigns. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help co-ordinate campaigns with researchers in various fields, optimizing each with the latest marketing trends. Your contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our various marketing channels.
One reason you probably choose Marketing as a career… It is ever changing with endless opportunities to innovate.
With this role, you will gain experience with the fundamentals of being a marketing manager.
- The importance of organization
- Setting standards and achievable goals
- Implementing processes that can lead to efficiency
- The role relationships play in marketing
But… You will also have an opportunity to bring what you have learned through your studies and experiences-to-date in the world of marketing and put it into practice. We want the successful candidate to bring their perspectives to the role and help optimize what we currently do. To introduce the latest trends and have the confidence to bring informed ideas to the table.
- Support marketing manager and internal stakeholders across the business to develop marketing strategies to grow demand for Environics’ products and services across a range of industry verticals.
- Assist initiatives by collaborating with colleagues across the business to ensure a consistent brand voice and presentation.
- Drive and create marketing content (blog posts, case studies, email blast, social etc.,) which highlights Environics capabilities and services as well as our unique value proposition.
- Assist with thought-leadership content to enhance overall marketing strategy and cross-channel strategic plans.
- Track and report on marketing KPIs to manage and optimize campaign-specific budgets.
- Report on performance information results to senior level decision-makers to guide decision making process around areas of improvement and new opportunities.
- Bring the latest trends to our social promotion
- Assist with website updates with a focus on SEO and content creation
- Assist with paid promotion across multiple channels including LinkedIn and Google Ads
- Strong desire to learn
- An eagerness to take initiate
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Deep understanding of social media platforms
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for what you do and a drive to succeed
- Current enrollment or recent graduate in a related BS or Masters degree
- Some design capabilities is a bonus
Please contact Darragh Fitzgerald (email@example.com) to apply.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those selected for in-person interviews will be contacted.
Suite 101, Toronto, ON
Canada M5V 1R9
416 920 9010
116 Albert St
Suite 300, Ottawa, ON
Canada K1P 5G3
613 230 5089
421 7th Ave SW
Suite 3000, Calgary, AB
Canada T2P 4K9
403 613 5735