Environics Research Is Seeking A Senior Research Associate To Join Our Team
Position: Senior Research Associate
This role gives experienced researchers the opportunity to work directly with clients on innovative research solutions to complex business problems while reporting directly to a practice area Vice President.
Ideal candidates will hold five or more years of work experience in the research industry. While a background in corporate and public affairs, financial services, health and wellness, or market strategy research is an asset, alternative experience is considered.
While we are always open to hearing from new candidates, we do not currently have an open position available for this role. If you believe your educational and work experience background could be an asset to our team, tell us how. We’d love to hear from you and will be sure to reach out to qualified candidates when a position becomes available.
Applicants must possess
- Experience and interest in qualitative research, including facilitating individual and small group discussions, as well as reporting on qualitative findings.
- Creative thinking when it comes to new ways to present ideas and data.
- Strong writing and storytelling skills.
- The ability to work independently while also exhibiting strong time management skills to complete tasks on time.
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced environment that will challenge you to deliver your best work, but also one that you will find personally and intellectually rewarding.
- A thorough understanding of the research process, from beginning to end, including the ability to manage client relationships from proposal through final reporting.
- An ability to comfortably present to a range of audiences.
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is also an asset.
Within 3 months you will
- Be exposed to a range of client problems that demand out-of-the box thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Work hands-on with data used by major Canadian organizations to determine strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Experience life at a forward-thinking research agency that thrives on a culture of curiosity and entrepreneurship.
Please contact Clementine Blanchard to apply.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those selected for in-person interviews will be contacted.
Suite 101, Toronto, ON
Canada M5V 1R9
416 920 9010
116 Albert St
Suite 300, Ottawa, ON
Canada K1P 5G3
613 230 5089
421 7th Ave SW
Suite 3000, Calgary, AB
Canada T2P 4K9
403 613 5735