Environics Research Seeking Research Associate To Join Team
Position: Research Associate
This role gives researchers the opportunity to work directly with clients on innovative research solutions to complex business problems while reporting directly to a practice area Vice President in our Toronto or Ottawa office.
Ideal candidates will hold a minimum of two years of work experience in the research industry. While a background in corporate and public affairs, financial services, health and wellness, or market strategy research is an asset, alternative experience is considered.
While we are always open to hearing from new candidates, we do not currently have an open position available for this role. If you believe your educational and work experience background could be an asset to our team, tell us how. We’d love to hear from you and will be sure to reach out to qualified candidates when a position becomes available.
Applicants must possess
- Experience and interest in qualitative research, including facilitating individual and small group discussions, as well as reporting on qualitative findings.
- Creative thinking when it comes to new ways to present ideas and data.
- Strong writing and storytelling skills.
- The ability to work independently while also exhibiting strong time management skills to complete tasks on time.
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced environment that will challenge you to deliver your best work, but also one that you will find personally and intellectually rewarding.
- An understanding of the research process, basics of data analysis (using SPSS, Excel and/or R) and experience preparing reports.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail, and ability to organize and manage project execution.
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is also an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social science, communications or related discipline.
Within 3 months you will
- Be exposed to a range of client problems that demand out-of-the box thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Work hands-on with data used by major Canadian organizations to determine strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Experience life at a forward-thinking research agency that thrives on a culture of curiosity and entrepreneurship.
Please contact Clementine Blanchard to apply.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those selected for in-person interviews will be contacted.
33 Bloor Street East
Suite 900, Toronto, ON
Canada M4W 3H1
416 920 9010
116 Albert St
Suite 300, Ottawa, ON
Canada K1P 5G3
613 230 5089
421 7th Ave SW
Suite 3000, Calgary, AB
Canada T2P 4K9
403 613 5735