Senior Research Associate – Health and Wellness Team
If you’re seeking a progressive, respectful workplace – and have a passion for solving problems from marketing research insights (quantitative and qualitative-based) – we’d love to hear from you.
The way we work is changing and at Environics Research, we believe that a flexible, open and collaborative environment is key to creating the innovative research solutions our clients are looking for. Comprised of diverse backgrounds and work experiences, our team is always growing and evolving to work with clients in a range of industries and sectors.
Hear from our current team members why they choose to invest and develop their careers at Environics: https://environics.ca/about-us/join-our-team/
About the Team – Health & Wellness
This posting is for a position on our Health and Wellness team. We work with a wide range of clients, including pharmaceutical companies, public health organizations and others committed to improving healthcare in Canada and beyond.
We assist organizations with finding the right methods in answering their business objectives, understanding the market they operate in and making informed decisions. Our team is drawn from a number of disciplines — from business and marketing to sociology and urban affairs, with practice areas ranging from brand and marketing, public consultation, financial services and healthcare. This mix makes Environics a creative and intellectually vibrant research and consulting firm, where methodological rigor and unrivaled analytical capabilities come together. Our experience, our people and our sophisticated tool kit helps our clients get answers to their most important questions.
The Health & Wellness team is looking to add a Senior Research Associate/Analyst with experience in healthcare market research, including quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
Applicants must have a related educational background and at least five years of experience in a relevant field, including time in a market research or consulting role.
If you believe your educational and work experience background could be an asset to our team, tell us how. We’d love to hear from you.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Assist in the creation and delivery of both syndicated and custom research studies
- Work on quantitative research (brand tracking, segmentations, ad and collateral testing, strategic decision-making etc.) projects and a broad range of qualitative research projects,
- Explore additional topics of personal interest and benefit from training and learning opportunities
- Join forces with other team members to translate research findings into a story and develop insights for the end-client
- Work directly with end-clients to understand needs and develop ideas, project work and reporting
- Have considerable room for career growth
- Background in healthcare
- Experience in market research
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Interest in data
- A background in science/healthcare
- Client management experience
- Quantitative market research experience
- Qualitative market research experience
- A storyteller
- Excited by the unknown
- Interested in Healthcare
- Confident and sociable
- A strong relationship builder
- A team player
- Like complexity and ambiguity
Within 6 months you will…
- Be exposed to a range of client problems that demand out-of-the box thinking and creative problem solving.
- Work hands on with data used by major Health and Wellness organizations to determine business strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Experience life at a forward-thinking research agency that thrives on a culture of curiosity, collegiality and entrepreneurship.
- Solve a difficult problem that you never imagined you would encounter. And enjoy every minute of it.
Please contact Vijay Wadhawan (Vijay.Wadhawan@environics.ca) to apply.
Salary Plus Additional Compensation
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence. Only those selected for in-person interviews will be contacted. Hear from our current team members why they choose to invest and develop their careers at Environics: https://environics.ca/about-us/join-our-team/
33 Bloor Street East
Suite 900, Toronto, ON
Canada M4W 3H1
416 920 9010
116 Albert St
Suite 300, Ottawa, ON
Canada K1P 5G3
613 230 5089
421 7th Ave SW
Suite 3000, Calgary, AB
Canada T2P 4K9
403 613 5735