The Focus Canada research program moved from Environics Research to the Environics Institute, where it continues to explore issues of public importance, ranging from trust in institutions to migration and multiculturalism. The Focus Canada database contains some of the richest and longest-running public opinion tracking data, enabling thoughtful analysis of changes in Canadian society over time.
- Reflections on Indigenous Research and Engagement
- A new employee recently asked about our competitors
- How to make money work in more ways than one & the climate concerned Canadian
- Has there been a loss of confidence during the COVID pandemic? Not among most Canadians
- Letting People do What They Do Best